Whether you are already down the path of becoming a World-Class Manufacturer (WCM) or you are just starting your Lean initiative, these tips can help set goals that continue commitment to efficiency. Set the goal for success.
These ten tips have all been successfully applied in many manufacturing plants and work best when they are used as part of a comprehensive improvement program.
- Set overall improvement goals
- Review current KPIs
- Implement OEE
- Set line-specific improvement objectives
- Gain Management’s Commitment
- Automate KPI data collection
- Implement a role-based web dashboard
- Engage associates directly
- Identify champions and key improvement techniques
- Share successes
Download the Whitepaper
to Learn More